CHUCKSTYLE

Right now you get my yard...

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Oh yeah I almost forgot

Okay, so the whole project got under way officially on Monday, May 19th. As is almost always the case, we hit a snag one minute number one. It turns out that the main water line for our neighborhood runs down the street about 4 feet in front of my house. Well that sucker sprung not one, but two leaks. So when my crew showed up to start my house, they were met with three city trucks and a bulldozer tearing up the street right in front of my house... exactly where the crew needed to park and access my yard. In true fashion, it took a week to dig up the line, find the leaks and patch the road. In the end, the project started on the 27th (the 26th was Memorial Day). Hopefully we got the bad luck out of the way early. Anyone with me on that thought?

No comments: